District Ministry Opportunities
District Ministry Opportunities
Please contact the District Superintendent for information on any current ministry opportunities. Click here to email him.
Be prepared to fill out the Pastor Information form (available below) if requested.
Horizon College & Seminary Student Recruiter Are you passionate to see God’s Kingdom advance? Have you experienced and do you see the need for great leadership? Do you find it natural to approach others, listen to their stories, ask good questions, and elicit a response? If so, you just might be who we are looking for! The ideal candidate should possess all the above abilities while also being teachable, a collaborative team player, a good fit with Horizon College & Seminary’s Mission, Vision and Values, have successfully completed a minimum of 1 full-time year at a post-secondary institution, own a vehicle, have a flexible schedule allowing for out-of-town travel opportunities, and a desire for continued professional development. Submit a current résumé by Dec 22, 2017 to Carmen Kampman, VP of Advancement, with either a video (preferable) or written response to this question: "Why should I be considered as the best choice for Horizon College & Seminary’s Student Recruiter?" See below for a link to a more detailed job description.
- Bethel Community Church in Imperial, SK is looking for a Lead Pastor. This picturesque town is located in central Saskatchewan and comes with all the amenities of country living. As such the congregation is looking for an individual who understands the challenges and commitment required by farmers and small business owners to survive and thrive in todays economy. The congregation of 35 is well established, and now with young families attending, needs a pastor who will connect with them as they raise their children and teach them the solid principles found in God’s word. The church enjoys a strong music component. Outreach includes a Christmas Ladies banquet reaching out to the many towns in the area. A highlight of the summer is the DVBS program engaging children of all ages. Both the men and the women of the assembly are engaged on all levels as well. Preferred candidates will need to be self-motivated and have a desire to engage with the local community. Spiritual leadership of the congregation and compassion for the people need to be front and center. The opportunity is here for growth and the future looks bright. Imperial has all the necessities a family could want including K-12 School, hospital, Royal Bank, grocery stores, restaurant, coffee shop, pharmacy, post office, hotel, ambulance, garage, and also a manufacturing plant employing over 50 people. Please check out the town web site: www.imperial.ca. For more information or to submit your resume please contact Don Emde at 306-963-7763 or click here to email him.
- Avonhurst Pentecostal Assembly, Regina, SK is looking for an Associate Pastor - Youth/Worship. See below for the ministry information description. Click here to email Pastor Brad Thomas with your resume.
- Church Planter Needed - The Saskatchewan District is targeting a September 2017 church plant in our provincial capital, Regina. Regina is a growing prairie city with a population of just under 300,000 people. It is the home of the Saskatchewan Roughriders football team and is a great community to raise a family in. This church will be the fifth Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada church in the Regina city and area. If you are interested in being a part of the exciting ministry of church planting we invite you take the first step in our process by going onto cityreachcanada.churchplanterprofiles.com and taking the initial ISA assessment. For more information E-Mail our District Superintendent, John Drisner, by clicking here.
- Parkside Pentecostal Church is looking for a lead pastor. The starting date can be negotiated but the position is available immediately. The ideal candidate must be comfortable in a rural setting and be passionate about pastoring the entire community. An ability to help our church connect with children, youth and young families would be a great asset. Parkside Pentecostal Church desires a leader who understands the need for the Holy Spirit to work through both the pastor and the congregation. Parkside is a small community located 75 minutes northwest of Saskatoon in the beautiful parklands of central Saskatchewan. The church provides a compensation package that includes a 4 bedroom parsonage with large yard. Click here to forward your questions or resume.
- Southside Pentecostal Assembly in Regina, SK is looking for an Assistant Pastor in the area of music, youth & children's ministry. We are giving opportunity to those who have a strong music ability and are able to lead in worship. In addition, this individual(s) will develop and work with programs that will be an outreach to the youth and children of the local community. They will also be able engage young adults in the development of their ministry giftings. For more information or to submit your resume, contact Pastor Robert at 1-306-584-1442 or email him at [email protected]